Sunday, January 28, 2024

Product Inquiry

Dear Sir/Ma'am,


I have got your company's contact through my search for reliable suppliers and I am writing to bring to your notice that I am seeking for manufacturers, wholesalers and suppliers who would be interested to supply their products to us at competitive prices. Be kind to send me below information.

1) Your Current Catalog
2) Your price list in FOB
3) Your company profile

You may include any information that will help me learn more about your products.

We are sincerely looking forward to working with you.

Best Regards,
 

Michael Vandermolen
(440) 428-0019
Senior Sales Manager
Tech King Operations (TKO)
5855 Union Center Boulevard, Suite 100
Fairfield, OH  45014

No comments:

Post a Comment

2371 Interesting News

Rachel Roddy's recipe for chestnut pasta with mushrooms and herbs | A kitchen in Rome How to live to one hundred China's low-fertili...